Just in case you thought I might be deep after my last few posts. I will use this post to show you what’s really been in my brain for a few days.
|Photo Courtesy of Bravo|
Elsa, the mom from The Real Housewives of Miami.
I am mildly addicted to these shows-every city except Atlanta. I’ve even been known to read their blogs now and then and I most certainly follow Bethenny Frankel on Twitter.
Lame, I know but every girl needs her vice.
Last night, during the show and the after show with ELSA(!) I had so many thoughts running through my head I almost exploded.
In no particular order:
- Seriously, this woman can be divorced from an NBA player and STILL not need a job?
- When did “growing up in Miami” start to mean you know everything about etiquette?
- Is that a formal jumpsuit?
- Seriously, how are these people so rich?
- Do the seasons get shorter each city or just Miami?
- Was the theme this season “every lady host a cooking party”?
- Oh, I’d like to live there.
- I’m so glad Scottie Pippen’s wife is the normal one. I like Scottie. He’s nice
- Damn, Scottie Pippen is ugly.
- Oh Dear, Elsa what is happening with that face?
- Oh Dear, Elsa, why can’t I look away?
So there you have it, deep thoughts RHOM style.
P.S. Looking for more parenting guidance and tips for self-care? Check out From Chaos to Calm a guided training to help you feel better in this tough season.