This week the boys got to download some cool stuff on their 3DS systems from the Nintendo eShop just in time for a snow day! I was pretty psyched that we didn’t have to leave the house to find snow-day fun, but the boys were even more so. They came up with a list of five reasons why they love Nintendo’s eShop for buying games for their DS, or WiiU systems. I am partial to #5. I’ll list them here, but they talk about them in the video. Of course, I’m bias, but I happen to think it’s totally worth viewing!
Top Five Reasons We Love Nintendo eShop
5. Mom doesn’t need to drive anywhere: Which means kids don’t need to wait for her busy schedule to clear before they get to playing!
4. Never Sold Out: No empty shelves in eShop land!
3. Videos, Trailers and Demos: You can access special content just for eShop which includes playing a demo before you commit to buying the game. (Mom likes this one too. So does her credit card.)
2. Exclusive Content: There are some things on eShop that you can’t get anywhere else. So, coolness factor=high!
and the number one reason we love the Nintendo eShop…
1. Instant Game Play: No long drives home from retailers (that open “SO LATE MOM!”), no fighting with packaging, no wait at all. Just quick, uninterrupted fun.
Don’t believe my list? See for yourself. The Boys say it all better anyway!
P.S. Looking for more parenting guidance and tips for self-care? Check out From Chaos to Calm a guided training to help you feel better in this tough season.